Our Vision and Objectives
To be recognised as a population well-being organisation that continually makes a positive contribution to improving the lives of all Cwm Taf residents.
- We will work with communities to prevent ill-health, protect good health and promote better health and well-being.
- We will provide high quality care as locally as possible wherever it is safe and sustainable.
- Our service delivery will be innovative, reflect the principles of prudent health care and promote better value for users.
- We will work collaboratively with our public service partners and a broader range of partners to join up health and other services where this potentially represents better value for our residents and care users.
- Through our commitment to corporate social responsibility and to improving health & social equity, we will work with our staff, partners and communities to build upon strong local relationships and solid foundations of the past.